Friends Episode: The One with the List
Mark Gungor: The Tale of Two Brains
Ted Talk: Social Media and the End of Gender
Sentence Correction Resources:
Questions of the Week: What's the difference between 'say', 'tell', 'speak', and 'talk'.
- Explanation and activity from ToLearnEnglish.com
Difference Between Say Tell, and Speak
[7분영어.com][36강](어휘/표현) 구별하자 - say, tell, speak, talk
1) To help document your learning and share it with you classmates by creating your own Quizlet set. Add words from in-class activities, materials you posted on your blog, and/or any other sources of language learning this semester. Watch the screencast below to see how to create the set, add it to the ENG250 Quizlet class, and edit it later. You can do this with a computer or mobile device.
Creating your own Quizlet Set for ENG250
If you'd like to post the Quizlet on your blog, here a screencast that shows you how.
2) Watch AND Speak at least one of the gender-related English Central videos below. This can be done on a computer or mobile device (apps: Android Iphone )
Everyone who has completed the Entrance Questionnaire should have an invitation in the Gmail to join the ENG250 EC Class as a premium member. If you experience any difficulty or technical issue, check out the English Central Guide.
- Emma Watson at the U.N.: Gender Eqaulity for All
- Gender Inequality: The Moral Challenge of this Century (Sheryl Wu Dunn)
- President Obama on Empowering Women
- Now is the Century for Women (Coca-Cola executive)
- Sheryl Sandberg (COO of Facebook): The World Needs You
- What it Means to Be a Man
- A Tale of Two Brains