A Wall of Words
Hour#3 Bring in at least 5 photos of things that are important to you. These can be people, places, experiences, possessions or anything else you value. Photos can be printed or shown on a digital device, but can not be stored on a USB drive with no display.
- Lab Hours Cancelled. Feel free to arrange individually.
- The Google+ Community had to be created again. Please join this community. (It will say Audiovisual English 2)
- Google Hangout Practice (optional) - Thursday 9pm
Google+ Hangout Guide
ENG250 Hangout Center
Introduction to Google Translate using Minimal Pairs and Pronuncation Practice Sentences and Pronunciation Resource Site
Try speaking the section that you wrote in the dictagloss into Google Translate.
Then try using practice sheet of minimal pairs and practice sentences.
ASSIGNMENTS (Due March 14)
- Complete ALL of the Week#1 assignments if you have not already done so.
MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE the ENG250 Entrance Questionnaire if you haven't already done so. Include your gmail address and Blog URL.
- Post a YouTube video to your blog that you think is interesting and provides an opportunity for language learning. (How-to Guide Here)
- a Short Description
- Why you find it interesting
- Language learning points
- Related Resources (optional)
- Discussion Questions (optional)
- Register for EnglishCentral.com using your Gmail account and join the ENG250 English Central Class. English Central Guide
If you have any audio issues, try using it on your mobile device. English Central App: Android Iphone
- (optional) Not an assignment, just a fun audiovisual activity you might like to try...
Create a narrated photo story with your favorite photos. You can use any site or app you like and post it to your blog and/or Class Band.
Android apps Apple Apps
Websites: Animoto Slidestory